Conditions of Use
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CI or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of CI, with copyright authorship for this collection CI, and protected by international copyright laws.
CI’s trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not CI’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits CI. All other trademarks not owned by CI that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by CI.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
CI grants you a limited, revocable, license to access and make personal use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of CI. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Website or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of CI. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CI and its associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing CI’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of CI. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CI. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of CI so long as the link does not portray CI, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any CI logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. Any such links shall not imply an endorsement of a product, service or third party. As well, third party websites may link to the Website. CI has no control over the content of third party websites. Therefore, CI assumes no responsibility or liability for the material on any linked websites.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. CI and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. CI reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant CI and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant CI and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify CI and its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. CI has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. CI takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
You agree to indemnify and save harmless CI and its directors and employees from and against all liabilities and responsibilities respecting the Website and the products and services provided through it.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CI ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM CI ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
By visiting the Website, you agree that the laws of the province of the Province of Alberta, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and CI or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your use of the Website or to purchases from or through CI shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the City of Calgary, in the Province of Alberta, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate CI’s intellectual property rights, CI may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any applicable jurisdiction, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Canadian Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Conditions of Use shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Conditions of Use, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, posted on the Website, if applicable. These policies also govern your visit to channelinginc.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Website, and understanding how visitors use the Website. Cookies can also help customize the Website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
By using the Website, you consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information by providing us with that information or through your continued use of the Website.
For example, you may expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosing of information by setting up a customer profile, requesting we contact you, or a form to request that we send you a newsletter.
Depending on the circumstances, we will use implied consent to collect, use or disclose your information where there is a pre-existing customer relationship, your express consent has been previously given, or the purpose of using the personal information is reasonably apparent to you.
You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at any time. We will take reasonable steps to comply with your request in accordance with any applicable laws.
Use of Personal Information
We collect, use and disclose personal information that is needed for the purposes of providing relevant services or products to our customers. This includes, but is not limited to:
(1) opening and managing a customer account;
(2) posting products for purchase;
(3) delivering requested products and services;
(4) following up with clients to determine satisfaction with products and services;
(5) notifying clients of our products and services which may be of interest; and
(6) meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
We do not sell our user lists to third parties.
Safeguarding Personal Information
We endeavour to protect our customers’ personal information. However, internet communications are vulnerable to interception, use or alteration by third parties. While we take certain reasonable safeguards to prevent loss, misused, disclosure or modification of personal information, as well as any unauthorized access to personal information, internet transmissions to and from the Website or third-party websites are vulnerable. If you choose to communicate with us through the internet, you do so at your sole risk.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from the Website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Storage of Personal Information
You acknowledge that your personal information may be stored on servers outside of Alberta, and that it may be subject to different privacy laws than those in Alberta.
Privacy Contact Information
CONSENT, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & WAIVER
As an attendee of any workshop, training or session (each a “Session” and collectively, the “Sessions”) provided by Channeling Inc. (the “Provider”), I agree as follows:
- I acknowledge that I will receive information from the Provider whether in the form of written materials, visual presentations, oral communication, or otherwise (the “Information”). With respect to the Information received by me, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
a. The Information is confidential in nature.
b. I will hold in confidence all of the Information.
c. I have an obligation not to directly or indirectly disclose the Information for any purpose unless such disclosure is agreed to by the Provider.
d. Any disclosure or unauthorized use of any Information by me would be highly detrimental to the interests of the Provider, and I agree to immediately notify the Provider of any unauthorized disclosure of the Information.
- I acknowledge that there may be other individuals participating in the Sessions and that I will not share or in any way disclose any information provided by such other individuals.
- I acknowledge that the Provider may collect personal information about me (the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include video or audio recordings and any other information that I may provide to the Provider at, or in relation to the Sessions.
- I authorize the use of the Personal Information by the Provider for the following purposes (the “Purposes”):
a. Development and distribution of an online course to be offered to clients of the Provider, which may include editing and modifying such video or audio recordings or other information; and
b. Making previously recorded versions of the Sessions available to clients of the Provider.
- I waive the right to inspect or approve any such uses.
- I acknowledge that the employees, directors, officers and agents of the Provider are not professional therapists or psychotherapists.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Sessions, and the information provided by the Provider and its employees, directors, officers and agents is not intended, and should not be implied, to be medical or professional diagnosis, treatment or advice nor is it a substitute or replacement for professional diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. I further understand and acknowledge that any need for professional diagnosis, treatment or advice must be obtained outside of the Sessions.
- I confirm that I will not disregard professional diagnosis, treatment or advice or delay in seeking professional diagnosis, treatment or advice because of information provided during the Sessions.
- I understand and confirm that I am fully responsible for my own decisions and actions. I agree to be mindful of my own well being during the course of the Sessions.
- I agree to waive, and release the Provider and its employees, directors, officers and agents from, any liability or responsibility for any actions I take during or after the Sessions.
- I understand that the Provider and its employees, directors, officers and agents make no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding any results to be achieved.
- I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for creating and implementing my own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the Sessions and interactions with the Provider and its employees, directors, officers and agents. As such, I agree that the Provider and its employees, directors, officers and agents are not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Provider employees, directors, officers and agents. I understand that coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- I acknowledge that coaching is a process that may involve different areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I agree that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporation coaching principles into those areas, and implementing choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- The Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is each participant’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If any participant is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the participant promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the participant and the Coaching Provider.
~ May 5, 2022 ~